7/07/2007

Beef Cutsu


Last week I watch one of my favorite show which always give me a new idea of cooking. I think this recipes is a fusion of janpanese and western style together. I didn't cook exact in the way that I watch in the show due to I don't have all ingredents as well as no time to do it completely. Anyway, Let's roll it.

What I need!!
1 A cut of Beef

2 One egg
3 One plate of flour
4 Bread crust
5 Salt
6 Pepper
7 One table spoon of tomato paste
8 Instant gravy sauce

Getting Start

Prepare beef.... by using fork jab over a piece of beef then put salt and pepper on both side. (forgot to tell, i'm using prim rib for this menu)

Cover a cut of beef with flour two side...
Put Egg in a plate and beat it couple time...
Then bring a beef into egg...
Follow by cover it with bread crust...
Make sure that the oil is not enough then..
Bring a cut into hot oil.. fry til it's trun to gloden brown.
Hey!! don't be happy so soon it's not done yet. We still need to mix the sauce but don't worry it's easy.
You just need to mix the sauce follow by the instrution on the package...then put the tomato paste into the sauce while it still hot. Stire until it mix well. That's all you got the ready gravy to pour on the beef.

Vola!! it's ready to be serve.. Yummy Yummy












1 comment:

pix4show said...

Your golden brown Beef Cutsu makes me hungry. When you serve it with rice the heaven is here and now!